As days pass by my passion and envy towards an MBA is growing vigorously. I know that I am not balancing my schedule proportionately. One way how I convince myself - “This transition is going to take some time to perfect myself”. Once I am through this evolution I think I can see the best out of me. But what bothers me a lot is, “How Long is this change going to take?” Though I am confident that my efforts will get paid one day, as a human I sometimes tend to get dejected for all the effort which I have put till date (I had faced enough unwanted music). I don’t want to take this section pessimistic.
The secret to success of great people is they don’t reveal or boast on what they do. Success and fame falls in place as they move ahead. They think and work in an innovative way and ensure that they utilize each and every moment in a smarter way. Fortunately or unfortunately the term “SMARTER” becomes “SMARTEST” and that makes them to deserve what they have. Recently I came across a noticing smart guy who keeps thinking and working the way in which he wants. He is one of the ‘gifted’ who got a chance to step in to IIM (Indian Institute of Management). The reason for him to get such opportunity is he loves what he does and takes pride in it. At this juncture, I would beg to differ in using the term ‘gifted’. I always convince myself that I should never imitate and follow others principle. I want to live how I would want to. This doesn’t mean I want to freak out. My action, work and deed should simply portray me. I am trying to blend myself to know and feel my real purpose on this earth.
This morning I woke up and thought that I have to get my blog updated. This initiative will ensure that I keep writing (or scribbling) which will ensure that my writing power improves. And by the way when I am writing this blog I was having a business conversation (over telephone) with my client :) Does this show my multi tasking capability or my interest towards business conversation? I am thinking …
The secret to success of great people is they don’t reveal or boast on what they do. Success and fame falls in place as they move ahead. They think and work in an innovative way and ensure that they utilize each and every moment in a smarter way. Fortunately or unfortunately the term “SMARTER” becomes “SMARTEST” and that makes them to deserve what they have. Recently I came across a noticing smart guy who keeps thinking and working the way in which he wants. He is one of the ‘gifted’ who got a chance to step in to IIM (Indian Institute of Management). The reason for him to get such opportunity is he loves what he does and takes pride in it. At this juncture, I would beg to differ in using the term ‘gifted’. I always convince myself that I should never imitate and follow others principle. I want to live how I would want to. This doesn’t mean I want to freak out. My action, work and deed should simply portray me. I am trying to blend myself to know and feel my real purpose on this earth.
This morning I woke up and thought that I have to get my blog updated. This initiative will ensure that I keep writing (or scribbling) which will ensure that my writing power improves. And by the way when I am writing this blog I was having a business conversation (over telephone) with my client :) Does this show my multi tasking capability or my interest towards business conversation? I am thinking …
No comments:
Post a Comment