Monday, April 19, 2010

Goodbye IPL 2009

I am coming back after sometime to update my blog. I have been bit busy with my project activities. Today I found time as I was not well. I am initiating this post from my laptop (A first one). It just a 150 word post. Of course I would post one more for the day.

An ugly adieu by IPL Season 2! This time neither the matches nor the proceeding were commendable. The retired players proved that it’s their time. They capitalized on their momentum. Especially the Kangaroo batsmen proved their best. Again this year cup was backed by a team led by an Australian. A well deserved ovation to Gilchrist and his men. Hats off captain! The closing ceremony was the worst. This season was monotonous and boring. The “Prince of Patiala” proved his captaincy can ruin his career. The brain storming “Aila” and his team didn’t have a proper line up though they were backed by the best. Certain under-22 youngsters played their game to the best and proved that they can lift Indian team to great heights. The only nail-biting moment was which all teams would make it to the semis’ and whether Fake IPL Player would reveal his identity. This Season is not something which will be heard for ages. I believe it would evade by the time T20 takes its form

No comments:

Post a Comment