It was a Thursday
afternoon and I was at home for lunch. I was staring at the golf course view
from my patio that I lost connection with myself for some time. By the time I
realized what happened it was almost 20 minutes. I would have viewed the flags
and holes about a million times but that thought travel gave me a new insight to
peace.
I have seen him in my
apartment complex moving erratically with his golf cart to take care of the apartment
needs. He always bears a smiling face with a confident stance. His happiness is
boundless and his needs are limited. I saw him for the first time in the
golf-cart with his son. The little kid had emotional love rather than a dutiful
attachment. As they played golf my mind mapped the golf course in to a four
different areas – Happy, Sad, Peace and Routine. He was definitely on the ‘Happy’
part with his focus towards ‘Peace’.
I wanted to map this to a
conventional diary.
We know what X and
Y axis means and definitely the positive and negative side as well. The above
chart has been mapped by keeping those basics intact.
Sad
(Negative X and Negative Y):
I don’t want to drool
around this area as we strive to get out of this zone. Let us to try to
minimize my influence to this side of the chart.
Routine
(Positive X and Negative Y):
This acquiesce activity
can add value by a simple touch and a creative thought. Let us try to get this
activity to ‘Happy’ zone.
Happy
(Positive Y and Negative X)
Difference between ‘Happy’
and ‘Routine’; Happiness is closer to ‘Peace’ than ‘Routine’. The subtlety between
‘Happy’ and ‘Peace’ is in its unique nature. Happiness gives you a surmountable
pleasure but if that activity fails to prevail your inner peace is not alive.
All mortal creatures definitely need happiness and let us try to keep the ‘Happy’
activities at an optimal level.
Peace
(Positive Y and Negative X)
This sensitized zone need
more thought and inner conscience. Let us not be naive and fool ourselves.
The existence of the activity gives a touch to our soul that is beyond
happiness. The absence of this activity will make us to move to a level beyond
imagination.
It is very difficult to
showcase ourselves on the best side of the graph. But the sixth sense of our
human nature can definitely adjudge and map each of our activity to this chart. An individual’s ‘Routine’ can be my ‘Happiness’ – Activities, outcomes
and fallback are purely subjective.
As long as we are truthful
to our existence ‘Paradigm to Peace’ is tangible.

No comments:
Post a Comment