Friday, January 9, 2015

Devolving Success

2015 is on and I would like to begin the begin this section with a conventional and heartfelt note –‘Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2015’

Reviving back 2014 diary, I wanted to ensure that I embrace the cherishing memories and relieve my ill-feeling. I tried to maintain my learning curve inclined towards ‘Peace and Harmony’. If given an opportunity I would like to erase later part of 2014, however this phase made me an impervious individual.

Of late I am more addicted to crime serials that I thought of taking a break. It was Christmas Eve night and I drove 16 miles to watch ‘PeeKay’. The sumptuous feeling made me to pen down my thoughts immediately. 2014 had thought me a lot that I decided to take a pause and discuss this skeptical movie with someone who can add more value. Nevertheless I had a long discussion with my mom (unique embodiment of love and knowledge) who brought in a different perspective to this recurring topic. Irony is that people failed to witness this when Tamil Scholar Vadaloor Vallalar(வடலூர் வள்ளலார்) from 19th century was preaching religion in a way PK was trying to expose. Why PK won the people of 2014 and not ‘Vadaloor Vallalar’ (VV)? The elegant answer to such brutal question is not candid.

Though it is convincing that portrayal persuades an individual, it is also vicious that underlying truth is ignored (if not persuaded appropriately). If you find an answer for yourself in every moral, you are on the path of self-contained success; if you are successful in not identifying yourself, you are one among the demystified crowd; if you have the knack of making people praise your belief, you become a known-legend. Unknown legends make it to successful band that they fail to commercialize their belief.

Today’s management is all about becoming a renowned personality. Basics are understood but it needs an equivalent flux to make the cut. How much the fluidity hurts and how far you are willing to accept the truth (but not the facts) determines your success.

- Dedicated to my mom !


No comments:

Post a Comment