After nearly 5 years I am getting back to my dark days. I feel like I am somewhere beyond Pluto with no idea of where to proceed. Environment seems to be sarcastic. I am easily getting picked up for my frustration. My diplomatic state prevents me to get enough room to think about myself. But why all of a sudden?
If I think back only aspect which flashes through my memories is “Get down to brass tacks all through 24/7” – getting workaholic. My language throughout this monologue might look pessimistic but I would like to pin point few insignificant factors which can cause any individual’s mental stability. My frequency very rarely matches with the world. All I can see is how people grow to become a responsible individual with no due respect to his/her maturity. Individual who is flexible to get accustomed to such immature humans is taken for a toss. In the end those pathetic entity gets a chance to prove their maturity at his/her own cost – “Stress” factor. Our close inmates take a chance to convince these hardly-knitted humans knowingly or unknowingly. Be in the individual’s shoes before you start easing such individual. Indeed a great solution is waiting to get them back to normalcy. But who is ready to take a chance – Your close friend? Your mentor? Your well-wisher? Nah.. Those are ready will never fit in to the big picture. This is how our life revolves around this world. We are ready to sacrifice five entertaining elements to achieve short term goals. But in the end we land in no man’s world where we are both king and jack. Of course we lose but the society pacifies us comparing “apples with oranges”. I get hardly 3-4 hours of sound sleep. A lot of golden moments go in thinking about my ambivalent future. What annoys me a lot is the stress which degrades our health gets nourished very well along with the barbarians. The extent of violent truth brings out my emotions. Though this category of my blog would look vague, for sure I have taken a ride on those uncivilized individuals.
The strategy which any part of our society has is a mix of extreme categories – Professional and unprofessional, Mature and Immature, Wise and a fool. I would like to highlight that the list doesn’t end here. It is Genuine-Hippocratic population which dominates this world of which later takes more precedence.
Would you like to take a wild guess on which part of world I am having hassles? Here we go with four options – Family and/or Friends and/or Corporate and/or Society. Smart one will spot it. Guilty would have a feel of seeing a Leonardo Da Vinci painting – La Joconde (Mona Lisa). I am pretty sure that there are lots who are sitting out there and facing a more painful society.
I would surely visit this piece of my article once I emerge as an individual whom I would like to be. Let me give you a convincing but an orthodox recommendation before I sign-off– “If you’re a naïve to this world you have something to be cherished in the long-run”. Good Luck!
Take it easy Varun. Don't stress yourself too much thinking about the future. Things have a way of falling in place. Now, go get some rest.
ReplyDeleteSuman